Saturday, December 30, 2017

The Name - Part 9 - Remember/Retain the Name


Mosiah 3:3
  • And I would that ye should remember also that this is the name that I said I should give unto you that never should be blotted out except it be through transgression; therefore take heed that ye do not transgress that the name be not blotted out of your hearts. I say unto you, I would that ye should remember to retain the name written always in your hearts
3 Nephi 11:4
  • Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another and the Lord hearkened and heard. And a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord and that thought upon his name. And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels.
Ether 1:18
  • And blessed is he that is found faithful unto my name at the last day, for he shall be lifted up to dwell in the kingdom prepared for him from the foundation of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment